Aim of the course
- Understand the processes and tools to implement SRM and Key Supplier Management.
- Identify Key Suppliers and their strategies.
- Analyse the relationship with Key Suppliers.
- Identify the organisation and the process to manage key suppliers.
- Understand the benefits, risks and key success factors to implement SRM.
- Understand the function of a Key Supplier Manager.
All Professionals involved in the management of Key Suppliers.
The SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT course contains 3 Chapters including 8 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…) and 3 virtual classes. For each Chapter, specific e-modules & other material must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.