Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand the market trends and what’s happening around us.
- Segment Portfolio and define priorities.
- Structure communication with stakeholders and translate needs into quantifiable, measurable objectives.
- Implement an objective, transparent supplier selection process.
- Integrate cost drivers into the roadmap with Functional Definition, TCO and Cost Breakdown tools.
- Purchasing Professionals looking to acquire a broader perspective on Purchasing.
- Strategic buyer
- Newcomers to the profession.
- Any Professional (Internal Business Partners) willing to understand Purchasing and the relation with Suppliers.
The OUTSIDE PURCHASING course contains 3 Chapters including 4 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…) and 3 virtual classes. For each Chapter, specific e-modules must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.