Aim of the course
- Define negotiation objectives, including different options.
- Develop negotiation scenarios.
- Build alternative solutions (BATNA) to avoid deadlock situations.
- Organise the negotiation plan, considering the company constraints, the supplier’s expectations and the market situation.
- Deliver the highest results possible, while maintaining long term relationships with suppliers.
Buyers at any level who wish to learn how to use cost breakdown and the TCO decision-making tool to better negotiate price reductions with suppliers.
The CONDUCTING THE NEGOTIATION PROCESS course contains 1 Chapter including 6 e-modules (amongst which 3 are optional), other material (readings, videos…) and 1 Virtual Class. The specific e-modules must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.