Aim of the course
- Understand cost drivers and their impact on product / service cost.
- Understand functional specifications and differentiations from technical specifications.
- Understand principles for Value analysis and its application to Dfx (design for X) optimisation workshops.
- Create product or service should cost supporting suppliers’ cost breakdown analysis.
- Apply methodology to develop structured TCO models with key parameters and cost drivers.
Any Professional willing to understand the cost drivers of their company as well as with their suppliers in order to identify and take advantage of saving opportunities.
The ADVANCED COST REDUCTION TOOLS course contains 1 Chapter including 6 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…) and 1 virtual class. The specific e-modules must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.