The FLeX Learning Process
Follow up the guided virtual visit of EIPM!
Step 1. Theoretical Learning is dedicated to learn all about theory by doing:
- Some E-Learning modules
- Some Online sessions including Virtual Classes, Webinars… to work with trainer and the Group on some specific issues and to discuss cases
- Some videos, some readings, some games, some burning issues, some exams complete the learning
Step 2. F2F is dedicated to implement theory and to work on behaviour
- All theory being learnt online, F2F is to help participants to implement theory into real personal cases.
- As it is all about practicing, part of implementation is about working on behaviour & communication to facilitate this implementation
- Content & cases can be customized
Step 3. Post Learning (optional) is dedicated to full implementation in the company which already started in Step 2
- This step contributes to change the way participants used to do
- Post learning is based on valuable deliverables