Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the processes and tools to implement SRM and Key Supplier Management.
- Identify the Key Suppliers in the company.
- Analyse the relationship with the Key Supplier.
- Understand the Key Suppliers strategy and its fit to the company.
- Set-up objectives to a Key Supplier.
- Identify the organisation and the process to manage key suppliers.
- Understand the benefits, risks and key success factors to implement SRM.
- Set-up a structured process to identify, to analyse and to manage Key Suppliers.
- Understand the function of a Key Supplier Manager.
- All purchasing staff involved in the management of a Key Supplier.
Method & Tools
- Workshops will be used to provide participants with the opportunity to apply the tools presented.
- Participants will be asked to apply the methodology to their own commodities.
- Extensive discussions among participants will facilitate a dynamic and interactive learning environment.