Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Define negotiation objectives, including different options..
- Develop negotiation scenarios..
- Built alternative solutions (BATNA) to avoid deadlock situations..
- Organise their negotiation plan, taking into account their company constraints, the supplier’s expectations and the market situation..
- Deliver the highest results possible, while maintaining long term relationship with suppliers. . .
- Buyers and internal customers who need to conduct or assist in commercial negotiations.
Method & Tools
- Each trainee will be given a handbook containing reusable templates used for the different tools.
- A master document will present each technique as seen during the training session.
- All tools and techniques are presented in a simplified and reusable way and illustrated by real application examples taken from various industries, including the most demanding ones (automotive, food, household...).