Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Define negotiation objectives, including different options.
- Develop negotiation scenarios.
- Built alternative solutions (BATNA) to avoid deadlock situations.
- Organise their negotiation plan, taking into account their company constraints, the supplier’s expectations and the market situation.
- Deliver the highest results possible, while maintaining long term relationship with suppliers.
- Buyers and internal customers who need to conduct or assist in commercial negotiations.
Method & Tools
- Pedagogical approach : Workshops, Case studies, Video training.
- Tools : Behavioural Pattern, Negotiation Planner, Concessions / Counterparts Matrix.
- 27th, November 2019
- Certification Programme: Professional Buyer
2 450 € excl. VAT *
* set price for 2019