Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Know themselves better, and how these characteristics impact their leadership.
- Appreciate differences and how they can draw value from them.
- Develop and coach their team members.
- Manage their stakeholder relationships better by understanding what is at stake for others, using different influence strategies, and having courageous conversations.
- Manage change and transitions better, through an increased understanding of reactions to change and how to handle them, and of the complexity of organizational change.
- As this module is about leading others, it is targeted to Purchasing managers who have the responsibility of leading a team or to Senior buyers transitioning to a managerial position.
Method & Tools
- Presentation of models/methodologies followed by application exercises, role play or group work on real issues to allow for practice and opportunities to exchange experience with other participants, receiving individual feedback on strengths and development areas, personal reflexion.
- 23rd, October2019
- Certification Programme: Purchasing Manager
2 450 € excl. VAT *
* set price for 2019