Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Segment their Portfolio and define their priorities.
- Structure their communication with their stakeholders and translate needs into quantifiable, measurable objectives.
- Implement an objective, transparent supplier selection process.
- Integrate cost drivers into their roadmap through the use of Functional Definition, TCO and Cost Breakdown tools.
- Buyers looking to acquire a broader perspective on Purchasing.
- Newcomers to the profession.
- Employees moving from other functions into purchasing.
- Employees in regular contact with suppliers.
- The course can also provide a purchasing culture to Purchasing Assistants as well as to “Internal customers”.
Method & Tools
- Numerous case studies, workshops and discussions are organised in order to facilitate exchange between participants and the EIPM experts.
- The workshops are a key approach to practice the tools presented, using participants’ own environments.
- 09th, September 2019
- Certification Programme: Professional Buyer
2 450 € excl. VAT *
* set price for 2019