Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the preparation with the conduct of the negotiation.
- Deploy a purchasing strategy in negotiation points.
- Build a tactics according to the positioning of the buying company in front of the vendor.
- Be aware of the unconscious reflexes.
- Diagnose intercultural mismatches before they block the negotiation.
- Get out of negotiation deadlocks, etc.
- Key Commodity Managers.
- International Sourcing Officers.
- Senior Buyers.
- Sourcing Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Pre-requisite: Negotiation experience at an International level.
Method & Tools
- International inter-industry environment;
- Negotiation role-plays;
- Observation games;
- Leadership and argumentation exercises;
- Theory and application workshop;
- Analysis of business cases;
- EIPM negotiation theory;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Intercultural analysis;
- Behaviourism and Jung theories.