Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Lead functional analysis cessions for product and services by using standard methodology.
- Understand principles for Value analysis and its application to Dfx (design for X) optimisation workshops.
- Differentiate fundamental product cost elements linked to the financial income statement.
- Understand cost element drivers and impact on product cost.
- Create product or service should cost supporting suppliers cost breakdown analysis.
- Apply methodology to develop structured TCO model with key parameters and cost drivers.
- Develop a supplier engagement plan or cost reduction supported by in depth analysis of product cost elements.
- Technical buyers with technical background or culture involved in leading cost reduction activities.
- Other buyers willing to understand the cost drivers of their company as well as with their suppliers in order to identify and take advantage of saving opportunities.
Method & Tools
- Each trainee will be given a handbook containing reusable templates used for the different tools.
- A master document will present each technique as seen during the training session.
- All tools and techniques are presented in a simplified and reusable way and illustrated by real application examples taken from various industries, including the most demanding ones (automotive, food, household...).
- 27th, November 2019
- Certification Programme: Expert Buyer
2 450 € excl. VAT *
* set price for 2019