A Digital Roadmap
We are proud to present our Flex Learning pedagogy.
This educational pedagogy ensures a successful transition from onsite training to distance learning, taking advantage of new technologies and reducing the need to travel, whilst capitalising on EIPM’s differentiating features: state-of-the-art content, the student cohort, the development of student know-how and know-how-to-be, and an integrated project.
This is our latest step into the education of tomorrow: the one that goes where you are, when you want.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTONOMY TO THE LEARNER
The pedagogy relies on a more flexible approach for participants.
They will not only work individually, but also with their professors and with other participants, using the latest LMS technology.
For the Certification, the entire process (from the kick-off webinar to the project presentation) will be planned over a period of approximately six months.
PROJECT & GRADUATION
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES
- One week face-to-face instead of three (generating lower travel and hotel expenses)
- Lower costs due to employee absence
- Virtual classes allow employees to better balance workload and training
- The development of a project which supports the business and will bring a solid ROI to the company
- Knowledge transfer between employees and an international group of fellow participants from different countries, cultures and sectors
- Innovative content that observes trends and confronts current challenges, issued from the EIPM Research
- Practical learning with a wide expertise well beyond functional Procurement (Knowledge, Know-how, Know-how-to-be)
- Opportunity to benchmark external best practices with input and guidance from the EIPM trainers and renowed business leaders
- Challenging jury to make sure the diploma will bring a real impact into the company’s performance
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Possibility to invest in your career development without jeopardising family-time with long absences and travel constraints
- Flexibility to attend virtual classes according to workload
- Individual learning pace respected, whilst still benefiting from the support of a group / being part of a cohort
- The development of a project that can be implemented at work and will highlight the participant’s commitment to the company
- Valuable interaction and cross-fertilisation with an international group of fellow participants from different countries, cultures and sectors
- A programme sized to personal knowledge – no time and effort lost on content already mastered
- Access to an entire knowledge-based library with mandatory and elective content
- Practical learning with a wide expertise well beyond functional Procurement (Knowledge, Know-How, Know-how-to-be)
- Full availability of our worldwide purchasing experience with input and guidance from the EIPM experts and recognised business leaders
- One full immersive week to work on real-life strategic challenges, led by top academics and executives
- Challenging jury and rewarding diploma that recognises your capabilities, sharpens your status and assures a return on personal investment in training
OUR STANDARD IS EXCELLENCE
The EIPM FLeX Certification Programme is overseen by an Advisory Board comprised of Purchasing Executives from a good mix of industries, sectors and professional experiences.
The Advisory Board provides recommendation to EIPM to ensure full alignment with Purchasing & Supply Management leaders’ expectations for the future.
THE FLEX FRAMEWORK STEP-BY-STEP
The first step is an Introductory Webinar to present the learning process in detail: key dates, tools & platform, learning paths, etc.
Participants will be introduced to each other, as well as to the coaches who will explain the milestones for the final project and diploma.
The Introductory webinar is the opportunity for participants to become accustomed with the platform and reflect on their organisation of the workflow over the coming months.
They are invited to share their expectations and ask questions to be ready for a sharp start.
The cohort starts here: from individuals to a group.
"When the root is deep there's no need to fear the wind."
A strong foundation is the base for a solid future.
The eight mandatory e-Learning modules create a necessary "common language" before the face-to-face session.
Participants complete them at their own pace, over a 2-week period, finishing in time to join the F2F.
They are: Purchasing Maturity, Innovation, Total Cost of Ownership, Porter Market Analysis, Kraljic Matrix, Value Exchange (Negotiation), Risk and Needs.
The 5-day face-to-face session will allow participants to implement theory in actions, no longer focussing exclusively on the what, but rather on how and why: know-how-to-do and know-how-to-be.
The goal is to concentrate on behaviour, communication, leadership and values, to coach participants to become true partners for business.
The F2F is built on integrative cases, games and testimonials from Executive guest speakers.
Participants will also be invited to reflect on the outlines of their project.
The Bee-Resources© assessment attributes a personalised digital learning path for each participant to fit their exact training needs.
The aim of the online skills survey is to assess participants’ purchasing skills and identify the areas they should improve during the programme.
Each participant’s assessment results will indicate the e-modules & learning paths which need to be completed.
However, if a participant wishes to take part in other learning paths than those required by the assessment, they will be able to do so.
The results of the individual skills assessment will enable the development of a personalised training path to acquire the theory and help participants succeed in closing the identified gaps.
Each course or element in this path is made of a variety of digital contents (e-Learning modules, videos, webinars, readings, games, etc.) creating a complete learning corpus per topic.
The cohort that were together during the face-to-face week will have multiple opportunities to learn together in virtual classes, webinars, and can compete during the online games and cases of the programme.
Participants will work through the programme at their own pace and according to their workload and personal constraints.
The last step of the programme consists of a project which participants develop over a period of four months.
The objective of the final project is to bring measurable deliverables in implementing the different learnings (from theory to practice & tools). Participants will first present their proposed project subjects during the face-to-face session.
The project subject selected by the participant will need to be approved by their management and accepted by EIPM.
After acceptation, participants will be coached via webinar by EIPM experts. Projects will be presented to a jury for validation to obtain the Certification diploma.
A formal Graduation with the complete cohort and professors will allow all participants to join again on campus. It is also the opportunity for participants to celebrate their accomplishment with their managers and families.
PROFESSORS & GUESTS
Associate Director, Total Negotiation
Angus is a long-standing and passionate believer in both the power of excellent negotiation and the value of specialist training.
With an excellent background in Procurement leadership at Mars and Beiersdorf, Angus understands how to drive the performance of the function.
MBA Strategy, Economy, Finance, HEC School of Management
François is the EIPM In-Company Programmes Director. He is an experienced trainer, consultant and coach, having worked as a consultant for a wide variety of multinational companies in different sectors of industry and service.
Specialised in Purchasing Techniques and Methodology, he holds the secrets of great negotiators.
PhD Economics, Paris University
Hervé is the EIPM Value Creation Observatory Director and has 15 years of experience in delivering action learning solutions to a wide number of clients.
He builds on his wide knowledge of invention, innovation and business excellence to create new tools and practices that help engage everyone on what counts most in a fast-changing world.
Senior Executive Advisor
Jean-Philippe Collin has an outstanding resumé as a business and purchasing Executive, forged in companies such as IBM, Valeo, Thomson Multimedia, KeyMRO and PSA Peugeot Citroen and Sanofi.
He currently develops board membership and consulting activities, with a focus on strategies to master quality and innovation at competitive procurement operating cost.
Klaids Lafon de Ribeyrolles
Director EU Ops Procurement, Amazon
Klaids is a talented executive with a deep expertise in performance-driven, international supplier management gained in the Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Nuclear sectors.
He's a successful and sophisticated leader, capable of deploying a range of styles particularly with an emphasis on coaching to empower and drive performance and commitment.
MBA Strategy, HEC Paris
Manish is the EIPM India Director and also part of the EIPM Faculty. He has several years of experience in defining and managing Sourcing and Performance methodologies, tools and key initiatives.
He has particular interest on eSourcing tools, KPIs to monitor deployment and compliance, as well as approaches to obtain the best performance from suppliers and make them allies.
CEO, PA Advisory
Philippe is a senior industrial executive, expert in business improvement and cost reduction. He served several years as CPO and Senior VP for Business Development at Bekaert, where he led a deep transformation of the Purchasing Organisation with Category Management as cornerstone.
Philippe collaborates regularly with EIPM as Professor Emeritus and now focuses on building an advisory and non-executive portfolio.
INVEST IN YOUR HIGH FLYERS!
Never underestimate the benefits of investing in your team’s talent.
Equip your people with the right tools and frameworks to be more efficient on a daily basis!
JOIN THE FUTURE!
Take a moment to consider your educational planning and in the evaluation and development of your potential.
Let's discuss how we can assist you to present your training ambitions to your management!