1. Aim of the course
By the end of this Certification, participants should be able to create & deploy a category strategy.
- Understand the fundamental steps of a strategic process to manage a portfolio
- Understand how this process can be implemented in terms of global/local organisation
- Define a purchasing strategy based on in-depth knowledge of the company needs and market trends
- Lead the use by a cross-functional team of the process and tools needed to define a purchasing strategy
2. Target group
- Category managers
- Strategic buyers
3. Course Content
- Key Category Management (Demand / Supply / Strategy)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM as a Strategy / Key Supplier Account Management)
- Value Thinking (Advanced Cost Reduction / Supplier Performance Management)
- Soft skills in Hard Negotiations (Negotiation / Leadership / Change management)
4. Course duration
The overall course duration may last anytime between 6 months to 18 months, depending on the personalized path of the participant and the execution of the certification project. The average duration is 1 year.
Welcome webinar is scheduled on July 20th.