1. Aim of the course
By end of this Certification Training programme, Participants will get a good knowledge of the Purchasing processes and Best Practices. The participants will be well prepared to take charge of a purchasing portfolio and apply the different tools and levers that’ll help them optimize their performance.
- Learning goals
- Understand the fundamental processes and practices in Purchasing
- Understand the best practices across these different processes
- Learn the right usage of tools and levers and optimize performance
- Influence Internal and External Stakeholders and support decision-making from a Purchasing perspective
2. Target group
- Persons who will take Category Manager positions in the near future
3. Course Content
- Fundamentals of Purchasing (Inside view DEMAND Side / Outside view SUPPLY side)
- Cost Analysis (Cost Breakdown and TCO)
- Contract (Contract basics and Legal Aspects of a Contractual engagement)
- Financial risks in Purchasing (Impact of Purchasing on Finance)
- Negotiation fundamentals (Nego preparation / Negotiation Conduct / Communication)
4. Course duration
The overall course duration may last anytime between 6 months to 18 months, depending on the personalized path of the participant and the execution of the certification project. The average duration is 1 year.
Welcome webinar is scheduled on July 20th, and Face-to-Face session will take place from Aug. 24th to Aug. 28th.