Purchasing Culture 4.0
As companies go through major transformations, Purchasing has an increasing role to play in bringing to life Innovation, Circularity and the Internet of Things.
This is calling for changes not just in terms of process and skills, but also in terms of culture. Indeed, as digitalisation calls for a redefinition of how business competes, human interaction is paradoxically ever more essential.
This year, the Annual Conference will explore what Culture 4.0 means for Purchasing teams. Together we will investigate:
- How to lead your teams through such transformations
- How your people take the lead in making changes happen
- How to create an environment that support innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
- How purchasing becomes more agile
- How to foster vibrant and fruitful relationships inside and outside the company
- How we welcome new generations of employees
Additional Sessions during the Conference
ACCOMODATION: There are two hotels at a walking distance from the Conference venue: a special rate has been negotiated with Best Western Porte Sud de Genève**** and there’s also Ibis Archamps Porte de Genève***.
TAXI: We recommend the taxi company Accord Taxi: email@example.com or +33 (0)6 08 23 40 00 (contact person is Mr Jean Tetia).
VENUE: Archamps Convention Centre (see on the map below).
BY PLANE: The nearest airport is Geneva International Airport, about 20 minutes from the venue.
BY TRAIN: There are two main Railway Stations in Geneva: Gare Cornavin (located in the city centre, about 45 minutes from the venue) and Airport Railway Station (about 20 minutes from the venue).
BY CAR: The venue is by the A40 highway, exit 13.1 “Archamps Technopole”.